About Me

My photo
Fayetteville, GA, United States
Dr. John N. Thomas, Board Certified Sports Chiropractor and Certified IDD Therapy® Clinician.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Home

Today marks the launch of my new blog, http://livingpainfree.blogspot.com/ as well as the first day of National Chiropractic Month.  For many of you who have been my patients and followers you understand the importance of living well, feeling well and understanding the concept of “living pain free.”
My blog will contain articles and videos of interest, as well as tips and recommendations for living your best life in a healthy and pain-free environment.  Being healthy is a lifestyle - one that requires dedication and commitment.  Together we can work together to create an environment where we flourish.  I welcome your comments, questions and suggestions.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Office Location

Allied Healthcare Clinic

170 Bastille Way

Suite A

Fayetteville, GA 30214

770.460.1911